We’re looking for a Project Manager wanting to learn and grow in a collaborative small firm environment. Founded in 1988 and headquartered in Kansas City, International Architects Atelier (IAA) is a team of passionate and creative individuals with diverse voices and perspectives.
The Project Manager will oversee projects of varying sizes, make critical decisions related to design and team management, and more.
See the full job description, learn more about us, and apply on our website.
WDM Architects is seeking applicants for open positions in the Firm. The people of WDM represent an array of skills, disciplines, deep experience and interesting personalities. We aren’t lukewarm about anything. We are passionate believers in delivering great design and exceptional service to our clients.
We are a close-knit group too. A family of friends who respect each other and the unique talents each of us brings to the Firm. We offer competitive salaries and a complete health/dental program. The addition of life insurance, 401(k), paid time off and professional association / development reimbursements place our benefits package at the top of the class in the A/E industry.
Full-time, in office position
2-5 years professional work experience in the architecture field
· Working as part of an architectural team in developing design schemes through a collaborative and iterative process.
· Working under the supervision of architectural staff in accurately producing and editing construction documents for all phases of projects.
· Working under the supervision of senior staff in meeting with clients, consultants and contractors.
· Supporting architectural staff in administration of construction phase tasks.
· Generating 3D Revit models
· Preparing renderings and other graphic design collateral materials.
· Professional degree from an accredited program
· Proficiency in Revit, 3D modeling
· Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
· Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
· Familiarity with Bluebeam Revu a plus
· Rendering, visualization, illustration experience a plus
· Familiarity with sustainable design principles and the LEED rating system
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Good time management and organizational skills
· Ability to work independently and with a collaborative team
· Flexibility to work on a variety of project sizes and types
WDM Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The terms, conditions, and privileges of employment with WDM will apply without regard to factors such as race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, military status or any other classification prescribed by applicable law. All applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.
Apply at: www.wdmarchitects.com