BIM Specialist/Architectural Draftsperson
WDM Architects is seeking applicants for open positions in the Firm. The people of WDM represent an array of skills, disciplines, deep experience and interesting personalities. We aren’t lukewarm about anything. We are passionate believers in delivering great design and exceptional service to our clients.
We are a close-knit group too. A family of friends who respect each other and the unique talents each of us brings to the Firm. We offer competitive salaries and a complete health/dental program. The addition of life insurance, 401(k), paid time off and professional association / development reimbursements place our benefits package at the top of the class in the A/E industry.
Full-time, in office position
2 or more years professional work experience in the architecture field
• Work as part of an architectural team in developing 3D Revit models and production of
architectural construction documents.
• Assist project teams in creating 3D visualizations and other graphic design collateral and
• Support project teams during the construction administration process.
• Degree in architecture, design or related field
• Proficiency in Revit, 3D modeling
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
• Familiarity with Bluebeam Revu a plus
• Rendering, visualization, illustration experience a plus
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Good time management and organizational skills
• Ability to work independently and with a collaborative team
• Flexibility to work on a variety of project sizes and types
WDM Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The terms, conditions, and privileges of employment with WDM will apply without regard to factors such as race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, military status or any other classification prescribed by applicable law. All applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.
Contact Matt Schindler with questions.